Cosmic/ Roller Coaster

Okay so our teacher asked us to make  a blog post on this thing we did for Language Arts. IN CLASS oops I had caps lock on we’ve been reading this book called Cosmic, by a guy named Frank Cottrell Boyce. Wait I want to know do you say it like hours or ares. So the book is really about a kid who got stuck in space, but there’s a lot about roller coasters in it. So, our teacher asked us to do this project where we designed our own roller coaster. Mine is called The Bunny Bounce, cause it’s shaped like a bunny, also BUNNIES. Oh btw my bunnies are becoming friends again. Yey. Just thought I’d add that in there. I’m going to put in the paragraph advertising it, and also a pic.

Welcome to the Bunny Bounce, the newest roller coaster Universal Studio’s Dreamworks Park! This ride will give you the thrill of the century. C’mon, I know you can’t resist hopping into an adorable Carrot Car. This ride has two very steep drops, on the ‘ears’ of the rabbit, both at a 79 degree angle, and goes upside-down 2 times. This ride is made of Green painted steel pipes that stretch for 1.7 mi. This ride goes at a relatively fast speed of 84 mph, and has a G-force of 1.3. For safety reasons, The Bunny Bounce is only available to those 54 in. or taller. Come check out The Bunny Bounce, even the sight of it is sure to scare living carrots right outta you.

I don’t know why it’s in Dreamworks park but none of the other sections fit. Maybe it’s a Peter Rabbit ride. Was that even Dreamworks? I think it might’ve been Warner Bros. Eh, it doesn’t really matter. Oh also, the carrot car is organic. I wrote organic on the side, but it doesn’t really show up. Oh also, if you look closely, the people I drew in the car are wearing bunny ears, so you get complementary bunny ears if you go on the ride. It’s a built in souvenir. Well anyways, bye!